Bank providing a full range of banking and other financial services to large corporate, middle market, small and medium enterprises (SMEs) and retail customers. It maintains significant account relationships as well with the Government, national government agencies, local government units, and government owned and controlled corporations. Commercial banking activities include deposit-taking, lending, bills discounting, trade finance, foreign exchange dealings, fund transfers/remittance servicing, a full range of retail banking and trust services, and treasury operations.
Raise in the service levels, enhance risk identification and risk management and meet regulatory requirements. In an increasingly uncertain economic and regulatory condition Saara products and services can give confirmation and implant frameworks, procedures and qualities to help secure the business and its clients. These standard decrease risk, make productivity and can give a typical dialect to the worldwide keeping money and budgetary service sector.
High-level expectations of customers of payment services:
- Payment services are available when customers want to use them.
- Payment services tend to prevent or identify and correct mistakes by customers.
- Payment services have established service levels and adhere to them.
- Payment services will prevent unauthorized access to information or value.
- Payment services will prevent unauthorized modification of information.
- Payment services will manage the risk of fraud.
- The payments system supports ongoing innovation and enhancement of payment services.
- Payment services are responsive and timely, both in confirmation of payment and delivery of value.
- Customers get the payment information they need with each payment.
- Payment services support customers own business processes (such as account reconciliation).
- The payment system allows value for money services to be offered to customers.
- Customers find it easy to use and access payment services.
- The payment system is ubiquitous, allowing payments from anyone to anyone.
- The payments system facilitates choice and competition in payment services offered to customers.
- The payments system does not prevent or hinder the customers decision to change financial service providers (switch accounts).
- High-level expectations of participants in the payments system (payment service providers who are also users of inter-bank payment systems).
- The payments system will support commercial, competitive and profitable offering of payment services by participants.
- The payment system will facilitate the development of new business opportunities and processes.
- The payments system will permit access on objective terms.
- The payments system will minimize or remove counterparty and operational risk in payments.
- Regulatory risk (from competition laws) in collaborative payment innovations will be appropriately managed.
- The payments system will monitor and seek to minimize systemic risk.
Implementing ISO standards can help organisations
- Reduce energy costs
- Ensure quality standards of your service are maintained
- Provide confidence and assurance to your clients/stakeholders their data is protected
- Comply with any international regulations
- Improve performance across the organisation
- Ensure health & safety within the workplace