What is ISO 22716:2007 Certification
This international standard is knwon for the good manufacturing practices (GMP) for cosmetics. The guidelines for the standard has been approved and accepted by a many global regulatory bodies, such as the International Cooperation on Cosmetics Regulation (ICCR), Food & Drug Administration (FDA) and the European Committee for Standardisation (CEN).
This standard has been prepared for consideration by the cosmetic industry and take into account the specific needs of this sector. The standard focuses on the production, control, storage and shipment of cosmetic products. These guidelines offer organizational and practical advice on the management of the human, technical and administrative factors affecting product quality.
Good manufacturing practices (GMP) are essential to any organization looking to reduce the risk and liability of their cosmetic product that can result from poor handling within their operation.
This standard introduces a management systems approach to documenting and regulating the production, control, storage, and shipment of cosmetic products. The standard’s guidelines will provide your organization with practical methods for managing the many factors that can affect product quality.
• Controls Hazards and Risks – Controls hazards and risks associated with cosmetic products, ensuring continuous improvement throughout the supply chain.
• Supply Chain Management – As an internationally recognised standard it enables organisations to manage quality and safety compliance in the cosmetic products supply chain.
• Legal Compliance -Written by cosmetic industry professionals it ensures you comply with international law by looking at regulators around the world.
• Easy Implementation – Organisations of all sizes and complexity can implement ISO 22716 and it also integrates well with ISO 9001.
2. Risk Assessment of the proceses
3. Infrastructure and Equipments
4. Training and Competency
5. Good Manufacturing Practices
6. Hygiene, Cleaning and Sanitization
7. Maintenance and Calibration
The requirements of the standard are:
2. Terms and Definition
6. Raw Materials and packaging materials
8. Finished products
9. Quality Control calibrations
10. Treatment of product that is out of specification
11. Waste Management
12. Sub contracting
13. Handling of Deviations
14. Complaints and Recalls
15. Change Control
16. Internal Audit
How to get / what is Process for ISO certification?
To get the ISO certification, please fill up below given form & our team will contact you.
Step-1 Query from the Client
Step-2 Filling up the Application form
Step-3 Agreement Approval
Step-4 Stage-1 Audit
Step-5 Stage-1 Audit NC’s Closing
Step-6 Stage-2 Audit
Step-7 Stage-2 Audit NC’s Closing
Step-8 Certificate Release