From pesticides and petrochemicals to scents and paints, chemicals and the items produced using them are all over the place. That is the reason the chemicals business is such enormous business, fundamental to current world economy. In its most fundamental form, we see the chemicals business as changing over crude materials, for example, oil, petroleum gas, air, water, metals and minerals into truly countless completed items.
Organizations within the chemical industry vary, and our expertise can easily recognize the process needed to build a sound quality or integrated management system.
Management systems built upon international standards help drive these chemical companies toward organizational excellence, and enable them to adapt to global trends.
Organizations within the chemical industry vary, and our expertise can easily recognize the process needed to build a sound quality or integrated management system. In general, an organization in the chemical industry may need to address the following processes to build a comprehensive management system:
- Sales and Contract Review
- Order Entry
- After-Hours Orders
- Critical Environmental Equipment Outage Reporting
- Environmental Compliance
- Incident Investigation
- OSHA Investigations
- Process Hazards Analysis
- Product Identification and Traceability
- Packaging, Storage and Distribution
Implementing ISO standards can help organisations
- Reduce energy costs
- Ensure quality standards of your service are maintained
- Provide confidence and assurance to your clients/stakeholders their data is protected
- Comply with any international regulations
- Improve performance across the organisation
- Ensure health & safety within the workplace