- Understand the relationship between ISO/IEC 20000 standard and ITSM and use best practices in ITSM to apply appropriate methods within an organization.
- Understand, identify and explain the potential issues regarding applicability, eligibility and scoping to assist in certification readiness assessment and certification audits as well as advising on the implementation of continual improvement processes.
- Produce a gap analysis supported by an improvement and implementation plan.
- Describe the scope, aims and use of the ISO/IEC 20000 specification and code of practice, through an understanding of the roles of the component parts of the standard.
- Recognize the need to plan and implement ITSM processes, report on the IT services and major metrics of the ITSM processes, schedule and conduct regular reviews, assessments and audits and plan for continual service improvement.
Demonstrate your ongoing commitment to exceptional IT Service Management
ISO/IEC 20000 is the international standard specifically for IT Service Management. It describes an integrated set of management processes which form a service management system for the effective delivery of services to the business and its customers.
ISO/IEC 20000 options are available for both individuals and organizations via Saara:
- ISO/IEC 20000 certifies an individual as an IT Service Management professional - able to enhance an organization using the ISO/IEC 20000 standard.
- ISO/IEC 20000 training courses are delivered by Saara accredited training providers - self-study is also available.
- Saara accredits training providers wishing to deliver ISO/IEC 20000 training courses and exams.
- ISO/IEC 20000 certification confirms an organization has an advanced IT Service Management approach - in accordance with a globally recognized standard.
- ISO/IEC 20000 certification is performed by Saara appointed Registered Certification Bodies (RCBs)
- Organizations can apply to become Saara appointed ISO/IEC 20000 Registered Certification Bodies (RCBs)
Certify your organization in the international IT Service Management standard
Achieve world-class IT Service Management (ITSM) processes
Becoming a ISO/IEC 20000 certified organization provides myriad benefits, including:
- Continual improvement of IT services - inspiring customer confidence
- Increased rate of change and staff productivity - leading to reduced long-term cost and risk of failure to meet business objectives
- An accurate assessment of your organization's internal process and activities with which to effectively implement improvements
- Access to key markets - in which it is mandatory to be ISO 20000 compliant
The world's most trusted ISO/IEC 20000 certification providers
- Certification is delivered by Saara Registered Certification Bodies (RCBs) - rigorously assessed against exacting standards
- Contact a RCB from the list below to begin the ISO 20000 certification process